Tuesday, August 28, 2012

You are never too old for a DISNEY movie!


I love this image! I believe that it is very true, "You are NEVER too old for a DISNEY movie"!! While I was getting items for "my France family" I found and picked up a copy of the movie "Tangled" -- prior to seeing it I was actually against the idea of Disney making a movie that was a twist/re-do of the story of Rapunzel but as circumstances turned out, the week it was released into theaters I was desperate for a break from real life -- and I loved the movie!  So when I came across this image online I knew I had to make a post that included it ^.^

P.S. Least there be the any doubt, I have loved Disney (not to mention Disneyland) since before I can remember, and all of the "Disney Classics" hold a place in my heart.  I hope everyone has a magical day today and finds some good memories in your own hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment