Thursday, August 9, 2012

The numbers keep climbling


"Love the people God gave you because He will need them back one day."

The numbers keep climbing: the temperature keeps rising, four family friends have passed away in four weeks, another funeral today followed by two doctors appointments this afternoon (and at least one more appt next week).  I keep reading so many tentative/solid happy stories of many other friends/families lives and I am happy and thankful for them -- but on mornings like today (9:53am) I have to make myself sit and remember the good.  Also how I will keep pushing to make others happy because it is something that I can control (well, the pushing is sometimes seen as rude) -- but I have a need to help others, make something for them, do something... it helps me feel like I matter/make a difference in a positive way.

Not sure if I'll write again today -- hope everyone finds something happy or good or positive today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment