Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Frustrated



I am frustrated, stressed, tired, etc recently.  I posted an image above that says "I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that if you're trying, I'm staying." ... I see relationships as everything from good acquaintances to friends to romantic connections and it is just very frustrating/stressful to me that I keep trying and I reach out and am ignored, rejected, or unintentionally hurt and I feel left alone.  Returning to this blog was a way I decided to force myself to try and communicate better, even if no one reads it.  I will keep trying and perhaps someone around me will hear me and respond.  (I am full of negativity in several of these recent posts, I need to work on posting some positive things, like the great sunset photos I've taken or me reading to my godson)... Think I'll go start a new book, or perhaps see what the Olympics are up to tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment