Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Night Owl

I have been a night owl for (at the very least) the second half of my life.  I think part of the reason is summed up well by a quote I have inserted above - "I want to sleep, but my brain won't stop talking to itself." I tend to want to read, write, watch tv, or be comfortable out in nature (ie blanket to sit on/watch the moon, stars, trees, ocean waves)... I find that recently I feel both lonely and alone instead of just enjoying being alone.  Not sure if that is good (my brain is trying to help me build relationships) or bad (my brain is trying to push people away) -- yet either way I am currently enjoying various tv shows and reading.  Rather, I have spent quite a bit of time re-reading books/series that I own or enjoy, and some time (usually 8pm-9pm) watching something on tv.  After dinner through perhaps 2am or 3am (minus the tv show/shows) I am reading and enjoying myself.  Have seen blogs with bookshelves before, perhaps I shall look into getting that or simply create a list of books/authors that I am particularly fond of.  Okay, nearly 3am and I really should stop - not to worry, there are doctors appointments (for myself and for my grandparents) as well as other scheduled activities as early as Thursday afternoon which force my pattern to change.  Enough rambling, off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment