Saturday, August 25, 2012

Winnie The Pooh

"Some people care too much... I think it's called love..." ~Winnie The Pooh

When I was little, Winnie the Pooh was one of my favorite stories/characters/songs... I found this image online (as usual!) and decided to have it head this post because it touches so many aspects/memories/current activities in my life : )  First and foremost I love my family and friends! Obviously I enjoy reading, the life of Winnie the Pooh was quite interesting to me.  Then yesterday, after the surprise tea party (birthday party) where I got to spend time with my godchildren, I was able to visit Target and get some gifts for them to take back to France -- including, as you might have guessed, the "original" Winnie the Pooh DVD.  I hope they will enjoy it (my first choice was obviously books but they have acquired many during their visit and are low on DVDs to enjoy when they leave so ones like "Dora the Explorer" -- another current favorite -- were chosen instead).  Oh!  With the help of their dad I also got two "mix and match" pajama sets for them which I found adorable -- but forgot to grab photos of!  Perhaps tomorrow I will get a chance to go spend some time with them.  If so I will take some pictures, if not I shall give a brief description of each in another post.

7pm and although I have read another book I have not yet gone for a walk so I need to get off the computer and shall probably head towards the park.  Halfway through another weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment