Saturday, August 18, 2012

Strawberries, Cantaloupe, and Green Grapes, Oh My!


As the title says - Strawberries, Cantaloupe, and Green grapes, Oh My! - this is a photo of one of my recent snacks : )  I would usually include watermelon as well, but did not have any, although I did have cherries as a side snack (at a different time yesterday).  So aside from some of my favorite fruits I read a "new" book (from the library stack I mentioned yesterday) and I am partway through the second book in the Hunger Games Trilogy (shall finish that one off today).

The downside is that I did not make it for a walk at all yesterday (finished the library book just after 9pm and did not want to go out walking alone in the dark). Also today is still warm, although not as bad as previous days so I'll take it!

My mind keeps wandering to my health, so instead I am going to prepare to post blog awards to people tomorrow I think : )  Dog needs to go out, shall have to leave you now...

No comments:

Post a Comment