Sunday, August 5, 2012

Missing Post

Earlier I wrote what was, even by my standards, quite a rambling post.  It was also very long -- VERY long.  Therefore I have deleted it and am going to remind you of a few things I really love: my parents, family, reading, spending time in nature, playing with (teaching) little kids, music... Every day is different and one of my favorite times of the year is the end of December because I celebrate Christmas. I know "Christmas in June" can be common for some -- this post is now my own bit of "Christmas in August" (well, via a You Tube video!)

http://youtu.be/5g4lY8Y3eoo

Enjoy the talented Judy Garland singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" (Sorry, I could not get the video to post, but the link takes you straight to the video -- also the photo is just a random one from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment