Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Temperatures dropping!


After more than a week the temperatures are finally dropping! Very good news...Also I have been able to just read, relax, and rest the past few days.  Due to the heat I haven't gone to the movies yet (something I haven't done in about a month, but there are some previews that look interesting and I have a friend willing to go with me) so I plan to go in the next week sometime :)

Brief health update - no news is good news, right?  I think I mentioned that my two appointments last Thursday did not turn up anything, and so far my blood work is still out so no news there.  I have another appointment tomorrow (Thursday -- perhaps I should try to schedule everything for Thursdays and make them my "doctor day"?  Nah, would rather skip them all if I could)...

Still wanting to make sure I write something every day, this post is slipping in just after 11:30pm!  Good thing my appointment tomorrow is in the afternoon, shall go finish reading my current chapter (okay, maybe one or two extras!) then sleep.  I am so thankful for my parents and grandparents in particular, and for Zephyr (yes, even though I just posted about him leaving that mark on my leg it is going away and he is a good dog).  I need to find a way (or several) to reach out and be a more active friend/acquire friends who can pull me out of my comfort zone a bit.  After I figure out what my body is up to that is.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment