Saturday, December 15, 2012

"Silent Night" Post from The Bug And The Bean blog

Still thinking about the mass shooting, especially those 20 children and their families, also everyone who has been/will be impacted... one comment that I read amongst everything else really stuck in my head:
"I’ve been crying all day. I can’t even imagine. I feel bad because my husband came home with an early Christmas gift and I am like thanks but all I can think about are those 40 parents with wrapped presents under the tree that their children will never get to open."

A friend of mine linked to a blog post labeled Silent Night (from a blog titled "The Bug And The Bean") and it is one of the closest posts to what I feel but cannot articulate -- this post articulates the weight, the sorrow and eventual moving on which I cannot phrase.  I encourage you to read it.

That is all from me for today.  Prayers, love, support, and ::HUGS:: to all

No comments:

Post a Comment