Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (December 24th) Downton Abbey


Downton Abbey Seasons One and Two have been taking up tons of my time! Lovely story so far (not quite finished with season two)... This is technically not a book post (although there is a book shown above "The World Of Downton Abbey" -- I have not looked for it yet)

Nearly every night I have been watching one or two episodes -- I had been waiting for a while to start watching both seasons... Also Season Three is to begin next month, however it will be live.  A great series, lots of fun being thrown back in time (also thankful that we have modern technology and all that!)...

So very excited that it is Christmas Eve!  Hopefully I can borrow a camera tomorrow and post some decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment