Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Good Women


"Here's to Good Women
May we know them
May we be them
May we raise them"


Recently I wonder if I have been slipping and I would like to be sure that I reach out and support others as well as ask for support for myself. I know I was absolutely a good woman... so many days now I find myself unable/unwilling to do things I used to.  More energy is something I could get if I exercised more and that is just one example.  It is important for me to get offline and be a bit more active, even though most of the time I find myself uncomfortable when I try to enter new/different situations.  Thank you to everyone (children, men, and women) who is good/positive/supportive... Please continue helping by doing the good you do! Thank you ::HUGS::

No comments:

Post a Comment