Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Charlie Brown Christmas

Charlie Brown and Linus searching for the meaning of Christmas
(image found online, from the movie "A Charlie Brown Christmas")


I know I have mentioned this several times already, but since December is filled with various holidays, it is my favorite month of the year.  Personally I have only ever celebrated Christmas but I am open to all holidays and all the joys this particular month can bring.  I am so blessed to have the family, friends, etc (both in person and online) who are part of my life.

Yesterday evening I started a catch up session with a friend I had only seen twice since January and it was great :) We are so many months behind however that we are going to meet next week sometime -- and congratulations are in order for her and her finance because they are expecting -- are six months this week!  Am so happy for them both!

Another holiday note -- I have not yet gotten cards nor updated my address book!  This year I really want to mail out cards, a feeling that was simply bolstered by taking part in the ornament exchange (via blog) that I did -- reminded me how fun "just because" mail is! Need to work on that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment