Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hope is the little voice

Hope is the little whisper 'maybe' when it seems the entire world is shouting 'no'!

Although I love this month and the various holidays -- this season is one of my favorites -- I still have been asked questions/put into the position to feel as though I am losing hope.  Yet I have that little whisper in the back of my mind helping me to stay hopeful and think "maybe".... There is not much I have been able to do and I feel more hopeless when people ask me what I am doing/what I am currently contributing to my community, family, etc etc and I have no answer (or at least no good answer).  I have only seen close family and friends, have not gone out much (aside from shopping where I do not interact really unless I cannot find something)... I do not know.  I just feel frustrated a bit, particularly because I am trying to deal with issues I have never faced before.  Then when I feel like I am making progress, moving forward -- questions/comments are still able to sneak under my skin and hurt me.  What is that saying however?  Something along the lines of you can only feel hurt if you allow yourself to be hurt?  Blargh. Trying to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment