Thursday, September 27, 2012

The stars line up


"There’s this place in Ireland where every 2 years, the stars line up with this trail on June 10th-June 18th. It’s called the Heaven’s Trail."

This image (and description) were posted on Face.Book by a friend of mine and I had to copy it -- so beautiful!! Ireland is on my list of places that I would like to visit if I get the opportunity and I will be looking to figure out exactly where this is located because I would love to view it myself!!

This week I finally managed to make it to the "new" farmer's market (yet I forgot to take photos!)... Technically it has been up and running since -July??- but I was working, sick, or just too low on energy to make it over for a visit :(  Since I am not working at the moment due to various health stuff, I was able to look at tons of goodies!  Although purchases did include "regular" items such as lettuce, tomatoes, apples -- there was also a shirt table to help raise funds to keep the market up and running as well as a tent that had small cups of ice cream (I got a long-sleeved burgundy/dark red shirt with the market logo on it and tried a small butterscotch because they were all out of chocolate already).  It was also an excellent exercise motivation for me - walking to there, around there, and back. Does not sound like much but in comparison to my recent "usual" weeks it was another good example of getting out and I shall be trying to include the market day in my weekly walks/outings.  I did forget to go by the dry cleaners but that can wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment