Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's Ok Thursdays (September 20th)


("It's Ok Thursdays - September 20, 2012)

It's Ok... To read "too many" books in one week.

It's Ok... To be pleased about small accomplishments (ie making lunch everyday for two weeks) yet still feel guilty about walking only a few of those days.

It's Ok... To dislike days when gardeners are around.

It's Ok... To skip dinner because I was in the middle of a great book! (Not to worry, I had hard-boiled eggs later to "make up" for not eating dinner before the sun had set).

It's Ok... To be happy yet frustrated at the same time.

It's Ok... To not have much to say -- more important is the fact that I am staying hydrated and going to all my dr appts! (Although I do need to work on walking DAILY)...

It's Ok... To miss and wonder how certain family/friends are doing and send them positive prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment