Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day

November 11th is Veterans Day


I want to thank my family and friends (those who are still here and those who have passed away) for helping to protect by serving our country. I want to thank all those who I have met or learned about since last Veterans Day for helping to protect by serving our country.  I want to thank all of those who I do not know and/or will never know for helping to protect by serving our country.

I also want to make sure that this year I include not only all of the families, relatives, friends, etc of those who have served/are serving/will serve -- all of us, all of you -- together on this day we can all help bring forth the message that loved ones are protecting the USA.  (In addition to Memorial Day of course, which emphasizes those we have lost)... Also thank groups that help support those who serve/have served... Today is another day of giving thanks.

Too often I can be so very selfish -- some days, including today, remind me that there is so much more going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment