Thursday, November 29, 2012

Silence doesn't always mean yes


I am not using this image to try and point out that there are people I know who "don't even care to understand" ... I know I am frustrated with myself and I think I do not know many (any?) people who can relate to my situation. If I push a little there are absolutely people who would take a phone call or read (well, at least respond) to an email... I just feel as though I currently am still stuck -- I cannot explain things in a way that will have others understand and help me.  So I find myself feeling helpless.  That should not be true but unfortunately I think I do feel helpless -- which in turn of course makes me mad/upset/frustrated. How fun it is to be me today!

Thank you to all of you who are trying and reaching out to me. I appreciate it so much more than I can express.  Am thankful for the support I do get


No comments:

Post a Comment