Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fun With Cake


I absolutely have a sweet tooth (although with all foods I can be picky) -- and so this image I found online showing various cakes that were created to look like something else caught my attention! Unfortunately there was not a description/page that I could locate, only this image, yet there are utensils in three of the four images so I assume they are all on the smaller side.  I am not sure what is layered in the pink couch cake, but I know I love both red velvet (the grey camera) and chocolate (the flowerpots)... Although again, my finickiness comes into play because if the chocolate is laced with mint or coffee at all I would not eat it. Am not quite sure what the final one is, but in my opinion there are two cupcake sized cakes made to look like mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows sitting on top. Also unsure about the cake inside. I enjoy both sweets and salty snacks -- yet I very much dislike anything too spicy/hot/peppery and I usually avoid everything sour.  Not really sure where this particular post was headed, but apparently it is surrounding my taste buds?  Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Time to get back to reading my current book!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment