Saturday, November 3, 2012

Grief



"Grief is NOT a disorder, a disease, or sign of weakness. It is an emotional, physical, and spiritual necessity, the price you pay for love. The only cure for grief is to grieve"

This image I found online and there are just so many different ways this quote can be applied to so many different lives.  Everyone grieves in their own way and I just wanted to say that no matter where I am in my personal journey that is life -- I am here for you.  "You" means everyone - whether I know you or not, whatever the situation is or was, if I can lend a shoulder or listen....

Sometimes I think we might just need to know that we are not alone? On our on paths, yes. Yet there is always a bigger picture.  If we keep our stories to ourselves or share them, if we turn our thoughts/feelings into actions (ie gatherings, walks, artwork, etc)... There are always prayers/hopes/fairy dust/wishes/candles being lit/etc for any and all who need to be supported, whether asked for or not.

(This past week had Dia de Los Muertos/Day of the Dead/All Saints Day/All Souls Day - many memories of my own and I know everyone has their own)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!!! My name is Tausha!!! I blog over at Taush.O (www.chadandtausha.com). I joined the DreamingofDimples/LivingInYellow ornament swap and recieved you!!!

    Wanna send me an email and we can start chatting? Can't wait!!
    taushawierlo{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! Just wanted to let you know I sent you an email earlier this evening - so excited about this swap and chatting with you!

    ReplyDelete