Friday, November 30, 2012

Hand painted holiday wine glasses!


A friend of mine found these online and while I do not drink wine, I had to save and share this photo because I think that they are a great and festive gift idea!  Not positive what paint to buy to make them (obviously some safety to consider when painting anything that will be near/on/holding food or drink!) however this could be a really great gift to make for friends/family if anyone wants to this holiday season!  Or any season for that matter -- glasses could be decorated for any holiday, birthday, special occasion, or with fun quotes/images "just because".... Am looking forward to the month of December, the world seems to pick up a bit of cheer that other months do not hold and as you can tell I have been a bit down recently -- just the month to help me become more cheerful and giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment