Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nashville

I know I am late posting today... Have been trying to get back to doing a post a day again, which is good for me... Unfortunately my mind has so many things going on and I cannot get it to turn off... I have a long rambling rant of a post (relates to pregnancy/marriage/casual FB posts) - as well as many photos from my one (unexpected and therefore extra special) trip to France a couple years back.

Since I cannot settle I am sharing a You.Tube clip of sisters (both in real life and on the show) from the tv show Nashville.  Their mom is a famous country singer (I LOVE country music and Christmas music!!!) and one night she lets her daughters do sound check.  The sisters sing (and play) the song "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers... Technically I think the phrase to use is "the sisters covered the song 'Ho Hey' by the Lumineers" -- anyway, here it is (hopefully -- if it does not show up perhaps you can at least see the link?)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceYtOlmImNE

P.S. Other favorite tv shows at the moment include BONES, Revenge, Covert Affairs, Scandal, and re-runs of Friends.  You know, just in case you had the urgent need to know what I am recording recently. Okay, going before THIS turns into more rambling! Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment