Friday, October 26, 2012

The smallest pleasures...


"THE SMALLEST PLEASURES BRING THE BIGGEST SMILES FRIDAY"

Okay, so it is not SMALL in the least -- I (finally) had another good energy day today! Compared to the energy levels I have had the past few days, this was a great leap for me so I am not going to spoil it by talking about things I could/should/others do...

I was able to wake up around 2:30 (instead of 3:30 or 4 -- so taking my meds at a different time is working out) and I did several chores/errands which I have not been able to do earlier in the week.  I spent some time online, I went to the bank, I bought more dog food, I dropped some stuff at the dry cleaners, did a load of dishes (have I mentioned I only ever had a dish-washing machine in college?), briefly went to a grocery store, and spent quite some time in Trader Joe's getting various items needed (okay, I did not really need cookies, I just felt good that I was getting things done)!

Ate dinner, recorded some shows so I can fast-forward through the commercials, and have a pumpkin blog post ready to put up...well tomorrow probably! I cannot say the image at the top of this blog is the best, but I was not being too picky today - really just wanted something that said Friday and had twins because my godson and his twin sister turned two and a half years old this week and they have been on my mind more than usual. Have a great weekend!!

P.S. Did not get to meet up with a friend of mine and am a bit bummed because we had made plans for today (still no messages either!) - she had been out of touch for a while and wants to catch up but I guess her boyfriend has some things going on.  Hopefully soon, her big news was that she is expecting!!  However she first got back in touch perhaps three weeks ago and three times in a row something has come up.  Oh well, I shall hear all about it; maybe in the next few days we can meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment