Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Look at my market bag!

 Made it to the farmers market today just in the nick of time!
(Technically it was open for another hour, but the sun was setting so...yes.)

Used one of my most comfortable bags to hold all the goodies
I got it from Alyssa -- she has a GREAT esty store if you have time click on her name and go visit!  Items change quite often, I think I got this particular bag a few months back and the long handles are great for walking around and comfortably carrying items in :) It holds tons of stuff -- I use it for full sized binders; it holds books my purse water bottle and a snack without any problem; and today it carried the goodies in the photo below (from six different vendors -- was chilly out and did not want to stay too long)


...Yet still had a great time! Got fresh baked bread, red grapes, cauliflower, freshly jarred honey, a small selection of roasted meat, and a bottle of hand soap (mint scented this time for a change, although I like their lavender a lot!)... Did not stop for ice cream this time and since there are still apples and tomatoes around I did not go into as many of the stands as usual to browse.  Did stop by the knife sharpener booth to check if he can also sharpen crafting scissors so will be taking those in soon!

Happy Farmers Market Day! All local, home grown/made -- and several vegetarian/vegan options, many more than my regular store.  Next week they are inviting everyone to come in costumes since it is Halloween! Shall try to make it and maybe snap a few photos! Great neighborhood turnout still after several months plus new vendors arrive as fall is settling in

No comments:

Post a Comment