Thursday, October 11, 2012

10.11.12

Four photos of sunsets taken during some of my walks the past two weeks:

The colors blend so effortlessly -- the sky reminds me of a watercolor
 
Am glad the clouds came out so well in this photo

Got this one in at the end of one walk but was too tired to stay outside and see how the sky kept changing, instead I grabbed more water and sat down!

***********

One of my oldest friends sent me an email yesterday that made me smile and made me sad at the same time -- she is back in France with her family, and my godson and his twin sister apparently miss me and have asked for me by name! (Other family/favorite things from CA also, but I particularly loved and missed the four of them when I read about them asking about me... I am so blessed to have my parents, grandparents, family and friends -- I lost so many when my health turned my life down a different path but being online has brought some friends back into my life yet so many live far away now and there are just some days I feel an absolute need to have my godson/his sister/other young kids give me little kid hugs. Wrapped up in their games and able to see the world through the eyes of a child, even for a few minutes, helps so much. Walking more is hopefully helping "fix" the various health things I have had recently, but my emotional health got such a "high" being able to spend days at a time with them! Miss working with infants/toddlers too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment