Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Raindrops keep falling on my head


I have those lyrics floating around in my mind now that the weather has finally (knock on wood!) gotten cooler! "Raindrops keep falling on my head"... Have realized that I miss spending time with young kids, and am going to look to volunteer again.  Am also going to continue walking three (or four?) days a week and read two books a week.  Small steps, yet I want to make sure I can achieve the goals I set. Tomorrow I want to be sure to do laundry, perhaps wash my bedding as well... The doctor appt today went alright, I have another on Thursday and then two more next week.  One foot in front of the other, right?  Things will be alright and in the meantime I think I shall go back and look through photos of my godson and his twin sister to remind me of how much fun those munchkins were during their visit this past summer! The night sky has been helping me remember my "France family" although I have not yet made it to the beach nor the mountains -- the moon and some stars have been visible on various nights, very pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment