Thursday, January 17, 2013

Have a heart that


"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."   ~Charles Dickens


Various thoughts keep floating in and out of my mind recently, particularly of memories that I cannot quite catch (or am able to grab tiny pieces of)... In comparison to where I was emotionally/mentally about seven months ago, I have vastly improved.  There are hours (or days or even a full week) when I find myself slipping and that leads me back to Charles Dickens first few words of this particular quote -- I do not ever want to find myself in possession of a hear that has hardened. 


[deleted sections yet again.  sorry, I just cannot share still. I apologize]

Thanks to those who try. I am here and listening and learning -- every day is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment