Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Frost Flowers


This photo was taken by an old friend of mine of our college campus.  We received our bachelor's degrees about half a decade ago, I moved back to southern CA and she eventually found a great guy and is working on the campus. I LOVE how she was able to capture the frost, and at the same time I wonder how I can be so cold during this cold snap when I have visited places that are much cooler!  It was a lovely day today though, warmer (although with a chilly breeze) and I was able to visit our weekly farmers market (mostly browsing). Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully I will be in a much better mood starting today!  (The past week -- well, I will just say I have been in a negative place in general, although I have had good moments)

No comments:

Post a Comment