Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Thanksgivukkah?

Okay, so apparently today was/is a once in a lifetime event -- both Thanksgiving and Hanukkah fall on the same day!  So a very Happy Day to all!  : )  The shirt image is one of three images I liked that I found online...


Seeing as my family only celebrates Thanksgiving, most of my photos/images today (and tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day Part II -- sorry, late and I am thankful but tired!) will reflect that...

Was up early enough to catch the last of the sunrise, just as the clouds were losing the pink tint (apologies in advance, cell phone had poor quality in my opinion).
 

SO many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day, but my life family friends - God has given so much and I do not always take the time to say thank you.  Blogger is acting up for me, so I shall just leave you with one more actual photo.  Had my sister and her son (my nephew) with us the last two days which was lovely!

My nephew - 2013 his first Thanksgiving
Promise of more photos -- decorations and food mostly! -- to come ::HUGS::

No comments:

Post a Comment