Monday, January 17, 2011

Another year...

I have been listening to Michael Buble recently - "Another winter day/ Has come and gone away/ In even Paris and Rome/ And I wanna go home/ Let me go home" - it has reminded me of family and friends that I miss.  Reminds me of people from my past and those I have yet to meet.

Trying to write anything that gets posted and writing to an unknown audience makes me wonder what I should really say.  I shall ramble quite often, mention how I have been a bookworm my entire life, that I love nature, and I am looking for people who are willing to be friends with me.

I enjoy making new friends, love spending time with infants/toddlers, and am good at various arts and crafts.  When it comes to meeting new people I have found that the internet helps me because I have always been a bit on the shy side.  It can be difficult for me to approach others, yet I never walk away from anyone who needs me.

This is the first month of a new year, and while time marches on I have felt stuck recently.  Hopefully sharing my ramblings and following others I shall share, learn, and grow in ways I can only imagine.  I found a quote that I feel is quite fitting today, on the 25th anniversary of the USA celebrating the life of Martin Luther King Jr, who said: "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

Looking forward to meeting new friends, improving the friendships I already have, and reconnecting with those I have been out of touch with.

No comments:

Post a Comment