Monday, October 22, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (October 22)


Love this image!! My family always has at least a couple of scrabble boards around, and recently I started playing words with friends online... No clue where to buy these great pillows though!


I mentioned I have had difficulty reading the past week or two -- I finally finished reading "Trapeze" by Simon Mawer... I suppose it falls under the category of historical fiction (although it leans heavily on the fiction side).  The female lead is an interesting character, the time is WWII, and the author did not become a favorite but I did not hate the book.  Have just been a bit -- preoccupied. Re-read one book over the weekend, so technically I read two books the past two weeks. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment