Lilypie - First Birthday

Lilypie - Fourth Birthday

Friday, December 20, 2013

Small Christmas Tree

2013 Small Christmas Tree
Look how cute!  After my procedure the other day, I was given the gift of a cute pre-lit four foot Christmas tree so I got two boxes of ornaments from biglots/pickandsave (ended up only using one box so far -- clear ornaments with white paint and white/clear-ish glitter) so the point of this insanely incorrect sentence is that I have a cute little tree in front of one of my windows that is all white and silver and cute!  I also got a lovely holiday card from my friend Amy -- THANK YOU AMY! -- that arrived at the perfect time to help lift my spirits : )  Am back in the holiday spirit, putting my worries/stresses in God's hands and returning to holiday posts tomorrow!  Lots of love and positive thoughts to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment